Kasey Edwards and Dr Christopher Scanlon | Paperback | May 2023
The seven pillars all boys need to grow into well-rounded, thriving young men who are ready for anything.
Following the success of Raising Girls Who Like Themselves, Kasey Edwards and Dr Christopher Scanlon have written a much-requested book about raising boys.
Bringing Up Boys Who Like Themselves will give you more clarity and peace of mind about:
1. How to give your boy the skills and confidence to resist peer pressure and the influence of unhealthy masculinity
2. How to teach him the most effective way to stand up for himself without resorting to violence or losing his sweet nature
3. How to motivate your boy to tackle new and hard things without the nagging
4. How to get your son to tell you about his day and maintain a close and loving bond as he gets older
5. What to do about screens and porn
6. How to teach your boy to be respectful and to take responsibility for his actions without making him feel ashamed
7. How to give your boy the gift of rock-solid confidence and self-belief
With their trademark warmth, wit and positive outlook, Kasey Edwards and Dr Christopher Scanlon will help you build a strong foundation for your boy to maximise his potential and be ready for whatever life throws at him.
Practical, grounded in research and free of parental guilt, Bringing Up Boys Who Like Themselves is the indispensable guide to supporting boys to grow up to be emotionally intelligent, thriving young men.