Read N' Wine
This is a gift hamper box of a selected book paired with Australian products. it includes a book, a selected wine from local winery, handmade chocolate, sparkling water, and a bookmark. Perfect to pamper yourself or someone special
This ‘Read N’ Wine’ booxie offers book lovers the perfect opportunity to read while enjoying a hand-picked bottle of wine from one of your favourite local wineries, together with beautiful handmade chocolate that is expertly paired with your wine selection, and sparkling water to keep you refreshed and hydrated.
Please note wine selection may vary from picture. The selected wine may be changed seasonally.
Our current wine selection:
- Philip Shaw 'The Gardener' Pinot Gris- Orange NSW
- Hentley Farm 'VIllain & Vixen' Rose - Barossa Valley SA
- Oakridge Pinot Noir - Yarra Valley VIC
This box comes with:
- A hand-picked premium bottle of wine from a local winery
- Delicious handcrafted chocolate from Mornington Peninsula's Cuvee that is expertly paired with your wine selection
- 1x Calm and Stormy sparkling water can to keep you hydrated
- A book from your preferred genre
- A pretty awesome bookmark
- A card with your personalised message
- Standard shipping Australia Wide
Price $98 | Includes Free Standard Delivery to VIC, NSW, ACT, QLD, SA & TAS. delivery to other States incurs additional cost
Express delivery and delivery to other destination is available at additional cost
I bought the Read and Wine option as a gift for my friend and she loved it. There was a slight issue with post (no fault of Booxies!) And customer service I received was brilliant. Rahaf always responded quickly and with such a friendly manner, would definitely recommend.
Nearing the end of lockdowns, I was searching for a Xmas gift online. The Booxies box for Xmas was perfect, full of Xmas goodies and they have a very intuitive website - it was easy to order and arrived on time.
During lock down I couldn’t get my sister a birthday present. Booxies was easy to order and arrived in two days of ordering. Could not be happier.